Pennings Farm continues to implement policies in accordance with the COVID-19 guidelines & restrictions set forth by the CDC. Please review these new policies below. All must abide by the guidelines. Thank you for your understanding.
Per Executive Order 202.52, a food item must be purchased at the same time as the purchase of the initial alcoholic beverage(s). However, one or more shareable food item(s) may be purchased.
• Masks must be worn on the farm at all times unless seated at a dining table
• Guests must be seated at tables.
• Guests and staff are to wear masks at all times except when seated at their table.
• To maintain social distancing, tables and chairs may not be moved.
• Guests will be assigned a designated table (groups of up to 10 guests may be seated together outdoors as long as they are in the same party; groups of up to 4 guests may be seated together indoors as long as they are in the same party).
• All children must remain with their party at their table.
• Picnicking and pets are not permitted.
• The playground and barnyard are closed.
• When parking lots are full, the gates are intermittently closed, and no entry is permitted.
Pennings Farm Market, Pub and Grill, Outdoor Beer Garden, Ice Cream Stand, Bakery, and Garden Center are all open.
Outside seating for dining and drinks can be enjoyed in our outdoor Beer Garden, weather permitting; limited indoor seating for dining and drinks is available in the Pub.
We want to make it comfortable and safe for everyone, so we are implementing state required guidelines for all to follow.