Apple Picking Reservations at The Cidery Orchard East are strongly suggested for weekend visitors but are not required. Reservation includes:
- free parking
- one reservation/car with up to 8 people/car; $45 Early Bird; $48 In-Season
- two 1-peck bags for U-Pick
- guaranteed access to the Cidery [entrance is 4 Warwick Turnpike, Warwick], and Pennings Farm Market, Beer Garden, Pub & Grill [entrance is 161 State Rt. 94S, Warwick].
- Additional bags are available to purchase onsite.
Early Bird Special Reservations: $45 per car for any reservations made before Labor Day.
In-Season Reservations: $48 per car for any reservations made after Labor Day.
There are 2 orchards on Pennings Farm:
- The Cidery Orchard East is open Wednesday -Sunday beginning September 17, with Reservations strongly suggested for weekends [entrance is 4 Warwick Turnpike, Warwick].
- Pennings Orchard West is open daily beginning August 27, with no reservations taken [entrance is 169 State Rt. 94S, Warwick]. ALL inquiries for Pennings Orchard West must be made at 845-986-7080 or by visiting their website at PenningsOrchard.com
Weekday apple picking at The Cidery Orchard East on Pennings Farm does not require a reservation but do note that lots do close periodically on the weekends and visitors cannot gain entrance during those closures without an Apple Picking Reservation. Reservation cancellations made one week in advance are eligible for a refund. Reservation cancellations within one week of reservation are eligible to reschedule a new date. Reservations are valid rain or shine. If severe weather results in orchard closure, full refunds will be issued. Check social media for up-to-date information regarding The Cidery Orchard East on Pennings Farm.